Category: Construction, Installation and Mechanical
Casual Position as a solar Energy System Installer! We will train the right individual! Construction experience is a must. Electrical experience/license an asset. Salary commensurate with experience. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking help with snow removal throughout the winter. Being flexible to work early mornings and weekends is required. Competitive wage starting at $15/hour. Must be willing to work hard strenuous hours and having a vehicle and/or transportation is also an asset.
• Post secondary education with studies concentrated in the field of Human Services or other related experience
• Interested in assisting adults living with mental illness develop life and coping skills to maintain their independence and to become more resistant to crisis
• Have supervisory and facilitation experience and skill base
• Knowledge of program development and community resources
• Must be outgoing, high energy, excellent communicator
• Demonstrate ability to work
Retail Team Member (part-time), ‘For the Interval’ Store
Category: Non-Profit and Social Services
The Lloydminster Interval Home Society is currently seeking a permanent part-time (28-32 hrs/week) Retail Team Member at the ‘For the Interval’ Store. Reporting to the Social Enterprise Manager, the Retail Team Member will be energetic, reliable and possess a passion for providing an excellent shopping experience in support of the Lloydminster Interval Home Society.
The successful candidate will assist in the day-to-day operations of the Interval Store, and provide a high level of customer service. They
Professional embroiderers are masters of detail, applying a range of traditional stitching techniques to produce intricate designs on clothing, accessories, and home décor items. Professional embroiderers combine traditional sewing skills with current software programs to design and construct embellishments on an item.