This webinar will provide insights into preparing your company to penetrate the foodservice sector.
About this Event
Topics covered include:
• What does it mean to be “Export Ready”?
• How to research product trends in the market place.
• How to develop a target account list of operators for your specific products.
• How to identify the best potential distributors for your products.
• How to identify potential brokers to represent your products in your target market
• What sales tools will I need to provide to your broker and to the distributor sales force?
• How do I learn about my competitors?
• What marketing efforts should I consider when entering the market?
• What associations could I join to develop corporate brand equity and to learn more about the market I am going into?
• How could I do research on competitive pricing prior to going into a new market?
• What type of distributor is best for my business? Should it be a Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 3 distributor? and
• government grant programs.
Speaker Bio: Ron Lewis, Trajectory Inc.
Experienced, well-connected senior executive with a proven track record helping organizations reach the next level of growth, revenue, and profitability. Comprehensive understanding of all key corporate functions—including Sales, Marketing, Branding, Operations, Distribution, Sourcing. Logistics and Finance—combined with a passion for hiring and mentoring top internal performers.
Trajectory is a food industry strategic consulting firm partnering with companies seeking guidance in the modern food marketplace. Trajectory’s core clients are food manufacturers and distributors seeking to profitably increase sales with national accounts, international accounts, regional chain groups, key large leverage operators and industrial accounts.
The clients’ product mix includes protein, dairy, bakery, confection, ingredients/spices, beverage, ethnic products, natural foods and specialty foods. Trajectory works closely with co-packers for new product formulation, custom packaging and new product development.
In addition, the company has worked internationally with clients to assist with export sales to Canada and Asia.
• History of securing key national accounts such as Nestle, Con Agra, Costco, and Starbucks
• Success developing multi-million-dollar export business throughout Asia, Mexico, and Canada
• Took a regional family-owned food service bakery business from $250K to $6MM in under a year
• Key player in building a $15MM+ food brokerage representing $ 208MM in corporate annual sales
• Long-time consultant for Agriculture Canada, assisting food manufacturers with global export opportunitie